GS Mechanical scored six out of six and husband and wife duo, Glen and Rachael Sheldrick say they couldn’t be more excited.
“We entered six categories and when I found out we are finalists in all of them, I was so chuffed because we’re proud of our achievements,” Rachael said.
“It was only three years ago we bought a rundown workshop with no customers, but we gave it 110% and today it’s a booming business.”
After ten years on the North Coast, Rachael and husband returned to the Lake Macquarie area with their young family. Rachael believed there was a gap in the local market for superior quality, yet affordable mechanical workmanship coupled with a positive customer experience.
“Everything we do can be tracked back to customer service that’s so unexpected it amazes, and the word has spread,” Rachael said.
GS Mechanical Gateshead has been announced as a finalist in the following categories:
- Excellence in Customer Service by the Whole Business
- Excellence in Customer Service by an individual
- Excellence in Retail Practices
- Excellence in Branding and Marketing
- Excellence in Entrepreneurship
- Business Person of the Year